Wednesday 31 July 2013

An Incredibly Unique Request

I Need Your Help - An Unusual Request
Production Stills from 5 Hour Friends






Dear Option Traders...

You all know me as Ron Jackson, Publisher of Ken Trester's Options newsletters for the past 29 years.

I've taken on another role recently - screenwriter and producer of a feature film titled 5 Hour Friends.

It stars Golden Globe nominee, Tom Sizemore who played great roles in Saving Private Ryan, Blackhawk Down, Natural Born Killers among many others.

My brother and I funded the film with literally our last dimes.

Our funds are exhausted and we are now at the tipping point: We are attempting to secure distribution for the film and that's why I'm making this highly unusual request for your support today.

Distribution is the key to the kingdom and to the city and to the popcorn machine in Hollywood.

But we are stymied by a movie distribution system that is addicted to special-effects behemoths and which has no patience for well crafted, story-driven films like ours - the kind of films that really fueled Hollywood's Golden Age.

Movie distributors are solely in business to make money so my brother and I have opted to make an end around Hollywood by employing a unique strategy - crowdfunding.

Crowdfunding - having the public donate to worthy projects via the Internet - is now commonly employed by many successful producers to underwrite the costs of producing the story-driven movies that Hollywood now refuses to make.

I know this is an unusual request but if you're a movie fan or a golfer I think you'll enjoy
the video we posted - it would mean the world to me if you can support us. Please Click To See More

Regards - Ron Jackson

PS You might also be interested in a recent magazine article about me and 5 Hour Friends. Click here

The Option Report is published by Ultimate Option Strategies Company, 1494 Union Street, San Diego, CA 92101.  If you prefer not to receive The Option Report from us in the future, you may unsubscribe by clicking here  

No comments:

Post a Comment