Saturday 28 September 2013

try this "Profit Pipeline" (web access today)

Last week I sent out a short survey where I asked why you didn't join me during the charter release of my brand new Market Mastery 2.0 web software.

We received a lot of great, candid responses, but the overwhelming #1 reason people didn't join was because of price.

It wouldn't be fair to the hundreds of others who already joined to discount the full Market Mastery 2.0 software...

-but I worked with my developers over the weekend to set it up so that you can try out PART of the software for a FRACTION of the price everybody else paid.

Out of the 4 methods programmed into the software, my "Profit Pipeline" method probably gets the most "action", so that's the one I'd like you to take a test drive of right now.

I put together a short video here that reveals all the details (as well as all the recent trading results - GOOD & BAD, which will probably surprise you).

See it here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'm doing this as a sort of test so I'm not sure how long I will keep this offer up. That means you should definitely get in on it while it's still "live".

 

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Profits Run, Inc., 28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1, Wixom MI, 48393

No comments:

Post a Comment